Our client, a renowned independent trade book publisher in Central London is looking for an HR Manager to help manage their HR Strategy. This stand alone HR position will suit someone who is flexible in their approach, pragmatic, and self-motivated. This is a great opportunity for someone with solid HR generalist experience from creative environment to work for a respected publisher. This is a part time (2 days a week) 18 month fixed term contract role and will start remotely. This opportunity is exclusive to Atwood Tate.
- Deliver the HR strategy for the company to ensure they have the appropriate structure, skills and culture to successfully deliver the company plans.
- Manage Staff Handbook and provide HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on all employee relations, adhering to company policies and procedures and employment law.
- Support the company's ambitions to have a culturally diverse workforce through proposing appropriate policies, procedures and training
- Develop and maintain strong productive and commercial working relationships with key internal stakeholders and senior managers
- Take responsibility for the full employee engagement/life cycle from recruitment and selection and departure
- Manage staff development frameworks and training budgets
Experience / skills required:
- Proven HR experience, ideally at HR Manager level
- Proficient in HRIS software and excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- CIPD or equivalent qualification highly desirable
- A background in working in a creative environment and an interest in book publishing
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.