Our client, an innovative and award-winning trade book publisher is looking for a part time HR Manager to help manage their HR Strategy. In this new standalone HR role, you will be providing leadership and guidance on key policies and managing projects for the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid HR generalist experience from creative environment to work for a respected publisher. This part time ( 1.5 a week - 3 half days) permanent role will start remotely then you will work from either their Edinburgh or London in the long term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advise on strategy and offer guidance to support the HR resource function in the company
- Review HR polices and advise on employee relations matters
- Ensure the company is up to date in changes to employment law
- Support the company in development of equal opportunities recruitment policy and leadership in relation to equality and diversity
- Manage staff development frameworks and implement training plans
What you’ll have:
- Proven HR experience, ideally at HR Manager level
- Strong communication skills at all levels with experience in stakeholder management
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- A background in working in a creative environment is desirable
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.