A global academic publisher has a brand new opening for an Inside Sales Rep to join their Library sales team based in central London. Due to recent growth, they are looking for someone to drive new sales leads, assist with product demos and provide customer feedback to the wider sales team. An excellent telephone manner is essential.
This role offers a competitive basic salary + commission + company benefits.
- Source new sales leads and opportunities by contacting prospects via phone and email
- Build good relationships with librarians and handle renewals
- Assist with product demos, both online and occasionally in person
- Develop excellent knowledge of the products in order to provide a consultative service to customers
- Gather market and customer feedback and circulate to the wider sales team
- Record sales leads and calling activities on the company CRM system
- Provide monthly progress reports and ad hoc reports as required
- When necessary, attend customer visits and sales meetings
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Excellent computer literary, including strong Excel skills
- Ability to deal with objections in a clear and logical manner
- Results oriented
- Experience in an inside sales, telesales or bookselling role
- Experience in an academic library environment or working with library technologies
- Fluency in more than one European language
Application deadline: Weds 28th November
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.