We have a fabulous new role with a highly successful publisher and learning solutions Company for an experienced Higher education sales professional. This office based role is a super role for someone who is looking to broaden their sales experience in the educational publishing industry and digital/print products.
This role will develop new sales opportunities with existing customers and maintain and support these customers, promoting all company products in Higher Education Institutions within your territory (Western/Southern Europe) and will help to maximise revenue through all channels, including distributors, campus bookshops and direct to institutions and academics.
Some key responsibilities will involve:
- Telephone call activity to customers, promoting core print and digital products and close adoptions, growing the territory by securing new business
- Liaise with distributors and campus bookshops on a regular basis promoting relevant new titles, new editions and other promotions
- Act as a point of contact for all customers and respond to enquiries promptly
- Enter customer information on and activity data on CRM system
- Effectively demonstrating and presenting digital and technology solutions to customers.
This a broad and highly interesting sales role where you will develop and maintain relationships with key customers and the successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of sales success ideally in education/educational publishing and/or selling digital and print products
- Experience of sales within European territories would be desirable
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office, and CRM system
- High motivation and strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role carries a good salary, an annual incentive bonus (based on OTE) and excellent company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this role is 20th September.