Are you a whizz on data analysis? Are you able to design and conduct the full cycle of an analysis, including writing automation scripts? Our client offers a hybrid working arrangement of 2 days a week in the London office.
This Insights and Bibliometric Analyst position with a renowned scientific publishing association could be just what you are looking for!
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering data insights that drive strategic decisions and will put together actionable insights which contribute to the development of new products and services.
- Conduct data analyses using customer, sales, member and external data sources to benchmark
- Design and develop analytical data structures
- Providing business intelligence insights
- Contribute data intelligence on a wide range of Open Access campaigns and projects
- Tracking and analysing markets
- Preparing and presenting clearly understandable analyses via Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software to key stakeholders
- Preparing market segment analysis for books and journals, as directed
Commercially focussed, you will have demonstrable experience of organising and analysing large sets of data. Advanced Excel skills are a must and a knowledge of Python is essential. Experience of working with Tableau and SQL would be desirable.
For further details, please send your CV and a short cover letter.