We are working with a leading academic publisher who is looking for an Institutional Account manager to cover Southern England, Wales and Ireland territories, promoting print and digital publishing products and solutions at higher education institutions and academics based in the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- The management and development of client relationships via email, phone and face to face
- Growth of the institutional database to maximise sales and deliver on revenue goals
- Management of sales forecasts, retaining and closing new business across assigned collections
- Keeping in regular communication with any internal teams and stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with other sales teams to assess client needs and agree effective sales strategies
We're looking for someone who has experience in a textbook sales environment with digital product sales experience targeting universities and university libraries. You should be adaptable, and confident managing a varied and seasonal workload. Get in touch for more information!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.