We have a fantastic new opportunity with a London publisher of independent lifestyle, health and culture books. They have a growing list of products and international offices, and are looking for a passionate Customer Service / International Assistant to support the Head of International managing the relationship with their licensed partners for an international conference and supporting the brand in new markets around the world. This role can be full-time or part-time.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Respond to routine enquiries from partners, developing processes and working with them to improve their experience with the brand
- Handle inbound enquiries from parties interested in establishing new international branches
- Manage resources, which may include gathering information from other departments to create a repository of design files, product information photographs and reports.
- Assist the Head of International in scheduling regular Partner calls
- Handle customer queries via email and over the phone, seeking to improve customer experience
- Track and report complaints, work across the departments to reduce causes of recurring problems
The successful candidate will be highly organised and approachable, and keen to interact with customers in person and over the phone. You will possess good computer and problem solving skills, and be confident in your administrative abilities. This role will involve Outlook diary management, customer service software and eCommerce platforms, and good working knowledge of those systems is desirable.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.