Our partner, a world renowned literary and entertainment agency, is looking for an experienced rights professional to join their team managing translation rights for the world’s world’s best-selling book series.
The International Publishing team manages translation rights across an exciting and magical children’s list. This includes the translated editions and working closely with the Brand and Franchise teams to develop marketing and publication plans for titles internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic team, utilising their existing rights experience to further develop international market growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage publishing accounts in your own territories which will include the Nordic and Baltic countries as well as a collection of other international markets
- Work closely with the Head of International Publishing to develop sales targets and strategies for your territories
- Identify and maximise opportunities for the titles in your markets
- Review and approve translated editions (covers, copyright notices, interiors), and publishing programmes
- Draft and negotiate complex international publishing contracts, with support from the legal department
- Facilitate and encourage working partnerships between key publishers and other franchise partners to establish cross-marketing opportunities
- Review and approve all marketing plans and assets from the publishing partners in your territories
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable understanding of the international publishing industry
- Experience of international publishing rights, preferably working with children’s and/or publishing brands
- Experience handling highly confidential information and materials
- Experience working for high profile authors and author brands and an interest in brand development
For more information please send your CV to Charlotte - email@example.com.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.