An independent children’s publisher is looking for an International Rights Sales Executive to join their small friendly team. In the role you will be selling co-edition and translation rights across a number of childrens imprints, and assist with bringing in new business and growing the list of customer accounts. This role would be great for candidates with previous sales and rights experience to continue to develop their skills within publishing. This role can be based remotely or in the offices in Suffolk.
International Rights Sales Executive Key duties:
- Identify, research and target new business opportunities to grow a list of customer accounts.
- Sell co-edition and translation rights to existing accounts.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
- Attend international book fayres.
International Rights Sales Executive Experience / skills required:
- Previous sales/ co-edition sales experience within publishing is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and negotiation skills.
- Language skills are highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.