I am looking for an International Rights Sales Manager to join a friendly independent children’s publisher. This role would be well suited to candidates looking to further their career within publishing co-edition sales within children’s publishing. In the role you will be responsible for creating and implementing sales strategies for a set of territories, and selling co-edition translation rights across various imprints. This role can be based remotely or in offices based in Suffolk.
International Rights Sales Manager Key duties:
- Ability to use prior industry knowledge to suggest product ideas for the international market.
- Attend international book fayres and travel to customers based in your allocated territories.
- Sell co-edition and translation rights across children’s imprints to existing accounts.
- Work closely with the senior sales and rights teams to establish targets and turnover.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow the existing list of customer accounts.
International Rights Sales Manager Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within rights/co-edition sales within publishing is essential.
- A good understanding of the international publishing market.
- Proven experience of managing customer accounts within a publishing environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and strategic planning skills.
- Fluency in a second language is desirable.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.