We have a fabulous new role for a motivated and experienced international sales/business development manager to work for a highly successful and global book supplier to lead the sales and business development and growth of their export market. This role will focus on various territories outside of the UK (depending on experience of the successful person). This role will be home based with travel to the territory.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Exploring all opportunities for sales and service, whilst maximising account growth and profit
- Regular visits to existing and potential customers
- Regularly review the effectiveness, profitability and success of the account base
- P&L understanding and control
- Develop key internal relationships that provide a framework to support your account base
- Attend conferences and exhibitions as required
- Produce monthly reports outlining future plans
- Accurate internal and external reporting to efficiently monitor SLAs
This is a pivotal new role in the sales team and the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience within international sales/business development in the book industry and/or the library sector
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service, account analysis to maximise opportunities and sales and margin analysis
- The capability of turning strategy into clear deliveries for a team
- Commercially minded with broad business thinking and a strategic outlook
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence
- Ability to understand commercial opportunities and solve problems with innovative solutions
You will need to have a UK driving licence and a flexible approach to travel during the working week.
If you are looking for a new international sales role with a successful and forward thinking company we would love to hear from you. In return you will be receive an attractive base salary, bonus and car and generous company benefits.