A well-known academic publisher is hiring for a new International Sales Executive for their London office. Reporting into the Head of International Sales, this role will look after high-profile international clients and drive sales through for new accounts, including online and non-traditional businesses.
This company offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in their office in Central London.
- Managing accounts for allocated territories and channels, as defined by the Head of Sales
- Communicating sales tools and information on company and distributed lists to international customers and agencies
- Generating trade sales in key markets, arranging regular meetings with agents and customers
- Negotiating promotional opportunities to grow company's awareness and revenue in international markets
- Compiling monthly sales and commission sales reports, and providing regular analysis on accounts and new businesses
This role is the perfect next step for someone who enjoys account management and working with international customers, and who is genuinely interested in the publishing world. We're looking for some sales experience, and demonstrable presentation and negotiation skills; knowledge of another language is an advantage, but not an essential requirement.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.