We are looking for an International Sales Manager with experience of working in international sales in an educational publishing or EdTech environment. This is an opportunity for a business development focussed individual to grow product sales worldwide for a well-established educational software and assessment company in London.
This role is based full-time in the London office with some international travel.
- Identify new business opportunities and establish and nurture relationships with key decision makers at international schools
- Generate new leads through cold calling and attending events
- Maintain a pipeline of prospective customers on the CRM system
- Deliver face to face and virtual sales presentations to demonstrate products and generate new business
- Keep up to date with developments in the K-12 sector
- Attend occasional conferences and exhibitions
Experience / skills required:
- Experience working in a consultative international sales role or environment
- Experience selling educational or education software products
- A knowledge of the international education market or ELT market is desirable
- Proven consultative sales, business development and account management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Arabic, Mandarin or Cantonese would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 0203 574 4425
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.