A lovely independent children's publisher is looking for ambitious and outstanding sales professionals! They are based in Suffolk but open to remote-working and part-time candidates so this could be fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and make a real impact on the business.
Our client is looking for an exceptional sales person, confident in selling, someone who thrives in a target driven environment and enjoys building and maintaining successful relationships. Your responsibilities will include negotiating deals; finalising contracts and ensuring deadlines are met. You will be expected to research new markets and develop new contacts.
- Sell co-edition and translation rights across all children's imprints
- Identify, research and target new opportunities to grow list of accounts
- Work in tandem with the Head of Foreign Rights to establish targets and turnover for assigned territories
- Negotiate on price, costs, and delivery with buyers and internal customers to satisfy the business and customer needs
- Attend International book fairs and go on regular sales trips abroad to your assigned territories
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a fantastic new challenge as well as an opportunity to contribute to the success of a renowned publishing house. The ideal candidate would be a target-driven passionate person, with great communication and interpersonal skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.