Do you love children’s books and have sales experience within trade publishing? This is a great opportunity for a Sales professional to join an independent children’s publisher as International/Export Sales Manager. Based in Suffolk, this is a permanent role that will start remotely initially and offer flexible home-working (with 1 day in the office minimum).
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and grow sales within defined territory
- Identify new sales opportunities and refine value proposition
- Negotiate on price, cost, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Analyse sales activity to develop new strategy
What you’ll have:
- Sales experience in children’s publishing, with proven track record in meeting targets
- Strategic and creative thinker with a strong drive, initiative and sense of ownership
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Passion for children’s books
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.