Would you like to work with an organisation who publish some of the bestselling authors in the business? We have a fabulous opportunity with a successful trade publisher, for an experienced and motivated International Sales Manager to sell a highly prestigious list of titles into the Canadian, South African and Indian territories. This role is a fixed term maternity contract of up to 12 months and forms part of a wider international team.
Reporting to the International Sales Director, the International Sales Manager will be the main contact for these territories and will be responsible for implementing a successful strategy in these regions, whilst driving sales for both backlist and frontlist, across all imprints, both print and digital.
Some key responsibilities will involve:
- Being the main point of contact for the South African, Indian and Canadian territories
- Selling in new titles and maintaining vigorous backlist sales
- Negotiating terms of sales and obtaining best pricing for markets
- Organise promotional activity and marketing opportunities; working with the International Marketing Manager, helping to generate ideas for maximum exposure
- Deliver informative and engaging sales presentations by phone, video conferencing etc.
The successful person will have previous sales experience (preferably in International Sales) within publishing, strong negotiation and presentation skills and will be a confident self-starter. Familiarity with trends and opportunities within international markets, particularly the named territories is highly desirable.
If you would like to know more about this exciting and dynamic sales role, please forward your CV with a short covering letter, outlining your interest, salary expectations and availability.