We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced stock inventory planner to join a growing but established Children's publisher. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and improving their stock management and data inventory, liaising with internal departments and distributors. You will have excellent organisation and excel skills with experience in inventory planning and stock management. The role will start remotely but will ultimately be based in their Suffolk office and is easily commutable from Essex, Norfolk or surrounding areas.
- Monitor stock level of front and backlist titles
- Provide sales support and manage relationship with overseas distributors
- Manage inventory and new titles/reprints in a timely and cost-effective manor
- Responsible for full order management from PO to delivery from stock
- Generate and analyse sales and inventory reports
- Work closely with the sales/marketing and production department
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of inventory planning and stock management
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage a varied workload
- Ability to work across departments and build good work relationship
- Experience managing stock in book publishing would advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.