Digital Marketing Executive
Joffe Books is looking for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working as a marketing executive with a start-up mentality, who is looking for a bit more autonomy in their role and wants to make a real contribution.
Joffe Books is a leading independent publisher, specializing in crime fiction, with a wide-ranging international audience. Joffe Books sold more than 2.6 million books last year and we're looking to beat that record with your help.
- Using the full marketing mix, including social media, email marketing, and developing and monitoring digital advertising campaigns using Facebook and Amazon ads among others.
- Creating marketing campaigns for several books per week
- Budget strategy with a complete overview of ROI across our platforms/tools
- Monitoring key competitor and market activity
- Pitching into other areas of the business as required
Experience / skills required:
- Previous digital marketing experience, ideally in the publishing industry. A keen interest in crime/genre fiction
- Previous experience of planning, implementing and measuring digital advertising campaigns
- Proven success with CPC ad campaigns (Facebook and Amazon ads would be good)
- Excellent numeracy
- Data analysis, using Excel
- A strong eye for design and experience creating ads (.gifs/.jpegs)
- Excellent attention to detail with very strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently
- A keen technological proficiency and interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments
- An interest in learning about other areas of the business and an ability to synergize with the rest of the team
This full-time position is based at the Joffe Books office in Shoreditch, London. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you! Email a 100-word blurb about you, examples of successful campaigns you have run/contributed to, and a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com, stating the job reference in the subject line ‘JB DESIGN MARKETING EXEC BOOKSELLER’ by Wednesday 6 June 2020.
Contact: Emma Grundy Haigh