An independent trade book publisher is looking for a proactive Junior Production Controller to join their friendly and busy team. This role will provide you with an opportunity to work across various imprints on colour, mono reprints and co-editions.
This role will start remotely and will return to the office some time in 2021. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
- Responsible for a list of backlist books, co-edition books and eBooks including scheduling, pre-press and quality control
- Update production schedules, specifications and costs, ensuring accuracy of records
- Assist administrative tasks for the whole production team
- Liaise directly with the creative teams for files and approvals
- Build relationship with global printers, raise purchase orders and approving invoices
Experience / skills required:
- Some book production experience
- Highly organised with good time-management to meet deadlines
- Proactive, willingness to learn and excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of all aspects of the production process, Biblio knowledge will be a plus
- Experience of 4 colour print processes and co-edition printing
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.