A leading educational technology company and distributor of online textbooks is looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join their sales team. This is a fantastic role for an experienced sales executive in publishing to manage a portfolio of large accounts. This role is based in Buckinghamshire, a short and easy commute from London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identity ways to maximise new costumer acquisition and existing revenue
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to increase their value
- Work with marketing to generate more leads and meet with prospective clients
- Understand the different products offered and support customers and clients
What you’ll have:
- Experience in sales in the book industry with a proven track record
- Knowledge of successfully promoting products and services
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel in the UK and internationally
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.