Do you have experience of editing and developing learning materials for a variety of channels, e.g. print, online and multimedia? Do you have experience of copy editing and proofreading documents on screen? If you have proven experience in these areas, please apply for this exciting new fixed term contract post with our client, one of the oldest educational and training professional Institutes in the country.
Our client is looking to recruit a Learning Content Editor, initially on a fixed term 12 month contract to work on a range of learning resources across their business areas. This is an exciting role working in a fast-paced team, where the Learning Content producer will work closely with subject matter experts and learning technologists to edit, develop, update and/or repurpose content for online and printed products. There will also be a requirement to rewrite or ghost-write parts of texts for some projects, based on research and expert guidance. This role can be based from home but may require attendance at some meetings when necessary.
The successful person will have:
- Solid copyediting and proofreading skills, including the ability to simplify technical content
- The ability to assess suitability of content for its intended audience and reshape it where necessary
- An understanding of the requirements for effective online learning
- A willingness to work collaboratively and establish good working relationships
- Strong project management skills
- A knowledge/experience of the education sector (desirable)
For further details please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your salary expectations and availability.
This role closes on 19th April 2021