Our client, a global provider of Higher Education resources is currently seeking an experienced Learning Partnerships Manager to source, develop and grow institutional partnerships for the business across higher and vocational education.
Field-based in South Africa, the Learning Partnerships Manager will be responsible for the development of revenue across all Institutional accounts. The main responsibilities include:
- Managing and growing revenue from existing Institutional accounts
- Understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities for growth
- Developing, reviewing and monitoring account management plans for each region
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries
- Conducting partner research and monitoring market trends
- Partnering with internal stakeholder teams to develop strategies and new business models
- Working closely with the HE Sales team to identify larger opportunities, including committee and departmental adoptions
- Prospecting for new business, through cold calling, personal sales calls, networking, market research, telesales, email/mail campaigns
- Identifying, cultivating and leading new business opportunities at senior level
- Writing proposals and delivering customer presentations
- Reporting and maintaining accurate financial and territory sales data
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable B2B sales experience working directly with higher education institutions and senior decision makers, ideally within the information or publishing industry. You will be highly motivated, with a flexible, customer focused, consultative approach to sales. Candidates will have solid experience of using and demonstrating software and/or online information resources with a proven track record in a relationship selling environment. A self-motivated, dynamic attitude is a must.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus scheme, car allowance and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 288. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com.