Leo Paper Products (UK) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Leo Paper Group. The Leo Paper Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with a factory in Heshan, specialising in off-set 4 colour printing to a global market for 40 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual to join the UK sales team, reporting to the Sales Director.
The successful candidate will manage a wide portfolio of accounts, so excellent customer service is essential as they will be the main point of contact for customers and to the internal sales teams in China. A background in print production is also required.
- Developing strong relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Service all stakeholders within the Leo Paper Group in alignment with company strategy to achieve long term success
- Promptly answering customer queries and seeking out additional business opportunities within accounts
- Lead contact for all customer account matters
- Negotiate contracts with customers and seek out win-win opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor to customers
- Prepare reports on the account status
- Reporting to the Sales director
- Managing the client content within the CRM system
- Achieving targeted growth for each account
- Account manager, Foreign Rights sales or print production experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and internal departments
- Confident and personable approach
- Experience of delivering on customer expectations
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written are an essential requirement
- Work well in a fast paced and busy small team
- Enjoy working in a sociable office
- The role is a full time permanent position and the salary range is £26,000-30,000 depending on experience.
- The role will be based in the UK sales office in Reading (RG7 5AJ) and we offer hybrid working of 3 days in the office, 2 at home or fully office based if preferred.
- Our customers are based across the UK, so a clean driving licence and ability to travel both locally and abroad (restrictions permitting) is required.
- Please apply with a CV and covering letter (Word or PDF format only) via the ‘APPLY NOW’ button detailing how you meet the requirements outlined above for this role by Friday 20th May.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK.
As part of the Leo Paper Group, we believe that people are our foundation, and we are continually striving for excellence. The group invests in employee wellbeing and development. The UK office is a social, lively, and busy office while working diligently to increase sales and achieve excellent customer relations.