Marketing Executive – Children’s Books
Little Tiger is seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Executive to grow their profile and drive sales. Reporting to the Head of UK Sales and Marketing, the successful applicant will be responsible for designing and implementing attention-grabbing marketing campaigns and managing the Little Tiger social media platforms.
Experience in digital marketing and managing social media channels is essential. Experience in children’s publishing is desirable, but a background in marketing other children’s products could be transferable. A passion for children’s books, from baby board books all the way up to Young Adult, is a must.
- Designing and implementing attention-grabbing marketing campaigns which drive book sales
- Managing the Little Tiger social media accounts and website, including content creation and scheduling, audience-building and engagement, analysis and reporting
- Identifying brand and influencer partnership opportunities to grow Little Tiger’s profile
- Engaging online communities to generate buzz around Little Tiger books
Key skills and attributes:
- Confidence using content management systems (e.g. Mailchimp, WordPress)
- Experience in creating marketing material for use in the book trade
- Creative copywriting and strong visual literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience running paid Amazon advertising
- Video editing
About Little Tiger:
Little Tiger is a creatively led children’s publisher producing engaging and inspiring books for children and young people which are sold all over the world.
This is a full-time role based in our office in Fulham. We operate hybrid working with a minimum of three days a week in the office and up to two days a week working from home.
Salary: £25-27k depending on experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Little Tiger and your suitability for the role to Georgina Hanratty email@example.com by Monday 27th March 2023