The Little Tiger Group is looking for a highly organised children’s book lover who is passionate about communicating the joy of books and reading. The Campaigns Assistant is an entry level role which would suit someone who is committed to learning and ready to throw themselves into developing their skills and knowledge in a busy team.
The successful candidate will work across the full list of Little Tiger books from pre-school, novelty, Middle Grade to YA, supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Sales team in the marketing and PR output for the business.
- Provide administration support to the marketing team
- Liaise with designers, editors and the sales team to produce promotional materials
- Create, manage and produce content across the website and social media accounts
- Manage the title submissions and be the first point of contact for external organisations such as The Bookseller, BookTrust, NLT, YLG, FCBG, Toppsta and Reading Zone
- Arrange online and offline author tours, festival appearances and events across the year
- Work with key book influencers and journalists across the book industry and beyond
- Produce and manage your own book campaigns
Key skills required:
- Time management
- Strong copywriting
- Initiative and an eye for design
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- A passion for children’s books
This is a full-time role which will be based at our office in Fulham, London, once it is safe to return. The staring salary is £21,000.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Little Tiger and suitability for the role by Monday 24th May 2021 to Dannie Price at firstname.lastname@example.org