Publicity and Marketing Senior Executive/Manager
Little Tiger is seeking a creative and dynamic Publicity and Marketing professional join their busy Sales and Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of UK Sales and Marketing, the successful applicant will be responsible for designing and implementing attention-grabbing marketing and publicity campaigns across the Little Tiger list. We are looking to recruit either a Senior Executive or Manager dependent on experience.
Organised, confident and enthusiastic, you will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and creatively and be comfortable working on multiple campaigns simultaneously. Experience working on integrated campaigns is essential, in children’s or trade publishing is desirable but a background in marketing other children’s products could be transferable. A passion for children’s books from baby board books all the way up to Young Adult is a must.
- To manage the design and implementation of attention-grabbing integrated campaigns
- Deliver excellent author and agent care
- To build and maintain an excellent list of media and industry contacts, using them to secure the best opportunities for our books and authors
- Managing the Little Tiger social media accounts, including content creation and scheduling, audience-building and engagement, analysis and reporting
Key skills and attributes:
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Creative copywriter with strong visual literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience running paid online advertising
About Little Tiger:
Little Tiger is a creatively led children’s publisher producing engaging and inspiring books for children and young people which are sold all over the world.
This is a full-time role based in our office in Fulham. We operate hybrid working with a minimum of three days a week in the office and up to two days a week working from home.
Starting salary for those applying as a Senior Executive from £28,000.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Little Tiger and your suitability for the role to Georgina Hanratty email@example.com by Thursday 30th November. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.