Little Tiger is seeking a highly organised and creative individual to join their busy sales and marketing team as a Sales, Operations and Publicity Assistant. Reporting to the Head of UK Sales and Marketing, this is an ideal entry level role for a candidate looking to embark on a career in publishing sales or operations.
- Work closely with account managers within the team on meeting prep and customer admin support.
- Provide sales analysis and reports for company-wide use when needed.
- Maintain UK publication schedules and manage use of Biblio, BooksOnix and Nielsen.
- Communicate relevant changes to the current publishing schedule internally and to third parties.
- Oversee reprint orders and liaise with Production team to maintain schedules.
- Maintain Little Tiger website and process customer orders.
- Organise mailings for review copies.
- Maintain customer and influencer mailing lists.
- Create engaging copy for monthly newsletters.
- Directly liaise with our UK warehouse and other external partners to provide relevant stock information and fulfil customer orders.
- Maintain data integrity of titles at the warehouse i.e. market restrictions, pricing, VAT implications and editions.
- Troubleshoot any issues between LTP departments and our distributor by developing and maintaining a good relationship between relevant teams.
- Maintain the stock levels of the showroom library so that it can be used to its full potential as a sales material resource.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A passion for children’s books and a desire to develop a sales or operations career.
- Proven organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Good analysis and customer service skills, plus the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organised, meticulous and motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced use of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Confidence using content management systems (e.g. Mailchimp, WordPress).
- Video editing.
- Experience of social media use within a work setting.
About Little Tiger:
Little Tiger is a creatively led children’s publisher producing engaging and inspiring books for children and young people which are sold all over the world.
This is a full-time role based in our office in Fulham. We operate hybrid working with a minimum of three days a week in the office and up to two days a week working from home.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Little Tiger and your suitability for the role to Georgina Hanratty email@example.com by Monday 27th March 2023.
Only candidates called for interview will be notified.
Little Tiger is committed to employing individuals from varied and diverse backgrounds in order to build a team which reflects the different communities of our readers. We employ people based on their abilities, regardless of age, faith, disability, race, gender, sexuality or socio-economic background.