Do you have solid marketing experience in Children’s books?
Would you like to join an independent publisher of illustrated children’s books, just voted best small press in London?
Do you love great design and illustration?
Are you passionate about books about ideas that matter for families and young readers?
This opportunity might be a great fit!
Leading a team, you will plan, implement and manage successful marketing and publicity campaigns for a growing list of design-led children’s books from our new offices in Hackney, east London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and implement creative and strategic sales-driving marketing and publicity campaigns; including award submissions and festival pitching
- Lead and develop freelance contacts and social media team, ensuring agreed objectives are met
- Set and review budgets
- Work with Sales team to plan activity across all retail channels
What you’ll have:
- Proven successful communications experience in Children’s books, including working with up and coming authors
- Excellent understanding of Children’s retail marketplace, with strong audience awareness of the modern parent market
- An enthusiastic user of social media with the ability to oversee and direct social media campaign strategy in conjunction community manager
- A strategic thinker and experienced line-manager, with the ability to adapt and work under pressure
- Experienced press management
- Effective decision maker, with proven track record of working with external and internal stakeholders
- Basic indesign and photoshop skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close June 25th