Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Magic Cat Publishing, a multi-award winning Children’s independent publisher, are looking for an innovative senior digital marketing executive to help grow our presence online.
Responsibilities would include:
- Building and maintaining Magic Cat’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating assets and monitoring multiple KPIs and campaigns
- Growing the communities (specifically on Instagram) and launching TikTok
- Creating new partnerships and developing ongoing ones with like minded brands across the children's and parenting arena
- Creating digital campaigns that shout about both our books and our brand
- Working closely with the Marketing & Publicity Director and wider team to create and implement book campaigns
- Working closely with contributors to create across the board implementation
This candidate will play a key role within our hard-working and dedicated team to bring our books to the world. We’re looking for a driven individual who is excited by the Magic Cat ethos and the creative opportunities to innovate within the children’s industry that our growing independent house can offer.
- Experience 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, not necessarily in publishing
- Ability to understand the brand
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team
The candidate would be flexi-working from our offices in Bethnal Green.
Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 25th May