Our client is a professional membership body based in the City of London. They are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and Finance Director, the Management Account will be responsible for delivering the management accounts on a monthly basis. Working with the Head of Finance, you will also assist in the year end process.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised and can demonstrate fantastic communication skills. Someone that would happily deputise for the HOF when they are away from the business. The finance team is quite small, so someone who can demonstrate strong team experience would also be preferred.
Key responsibilities and experience required:
- Recognised professional accounting qualification ( ACCA, AAT, CIMA)
- Working knowledge of payroll both in the UK and internationally
- Exposure to multi-currency accounts
- Accounting software (Ideally SUN)
- Bank reconciliation software
- Maintain staff credit cards
- Demonstrate experience in assisting with maintaining effective systems, policies and procedures
- Ability to create VAT returns on Monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist HOF with month and year end processing
- Ensure accurate financial records are maintained
- Producing monthly reports on membership and subscription
- Some international travel will be required
The culture at this organisation is friendly, with a strong vision and mission. As an organisation, they are delivering incredible services globally so you can be part of something really great if you do choose to apply and are successful!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.