A leading independent book publisher is looking for a Project Editor to join their Oxford team, working on their Adult specialist titles. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic editorial assistant to assist with managing multiple titles across a variety of imprints and develop within a new role.
- Assist in the effective management of print and digital products throughout the publication progress.
- Brief and manage a team of freelancers and in-house colleagues.
- Take titles through the editorial process from handover by the Commissioning Editor through to production.
- Ensure that titles are produced on time and to budget.
- Regularly attending industry events and build relationships with authors and agents.
Experience / skills required:
- Previous editorial experience within publishing.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Biblio, InDesign and Photoshop is desirable.
- Understanding of print and mono production processes.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.