A great opportunity to work for a fabulous global company. To proactively develop journals in order to deliver growth in terms of published content. To build relationships with authors and editors such that journals meet or exceed their published content targets.
- Manage peer review processes within agreed timeframes, as required; ensure that all published content meets required ethical standards recommend changes to peer review processes to improve efficiency.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that journals publish high quality content consistently and in a timely manner.
- If required, successfully negotiate editor and society contract renewals, lead contract approval process through to contract signature.
- Undertake to maintain strong subject knowledge within allocated journal fields, including conference attendance when required. Opportunity to work from home.
- Good commercial awareness
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical sciences academic qualification