Our client is a leading academic publisher who is looking to grow its Open Access journals sector with 2 new Managing Editors. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing dynamic division and help drive journal development, manage existing open access titles and work closely with Editorial Boards.
- Drive the journals’ development by commissioning original research articles and build specialised subject matter knowledge
- Work closely with internal and external editors to manage the peer review process
- Develop Editorial Boards and manage a range of existing open access titles
- Drive revenue growth through subscriptions and impact factor growth
Experience / skills required:
- Solid editorial experience with academic journals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with senior academics and stakeholders
- Educated with a biomedical degree level or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work efficiently under deadlines
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.