Are you looking to use your education market knowledge in a an exciting new role? A highly successful and fast growing EdTech company focused on language learning has an opportunity for a Marketing Communications (MarComms) Executive to join their Marketing team. The company offer a competitive salary and hybrid / remote working.
The MarComms Executive is the lead for communications, events, partnerships and a range of online/offline initiatives. This is a really varied role for a passionate education professional, with the opportunity for the role to be shaped around your expertise, and for you to make a big impact and develop a long-lasting career in Marketing with a growing organisation. In this role, you will liaise extensively with internal and external teams, and have clear sight of the positive social benefits your MarComms work delivers. Key responsibilities include:
- Events planning - you will plan exhibition presence at key physical events , whilst also organise a schedule of digital webinar events
- Key Partnerships - you will lead on relationships with key sector partners in education, helping to drive brand visibility
- Marketing materials - you will be responsible for developing a range of marketing collateral
- Awards - you will be responsible for all award applications and wins!
- Organic social/influencers - you will contribute to the voice of the company in this area
- Copywriting/PR - you will write a wide variety of copy for the business, in addition to selling in key stories to relevant media outlets
The successful MarComms Executive will ideally have good experience in marketing communications, partnerships or events planning, ideally in the education sector. High attention to detail and top-notch communication skills are key, as well as an organised and collaborative approach. You will be excellent at multi-tasking and confident and comfortable working to deadlines. Relevant Marketing Communications experience within the education publishing, EdTech, education space, or a related sector would be beneficial but is not essential. To find out more about this exciting opportunity get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.