An educational publisher based in Oxford is looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager to join their commercial team. In the role you will be responsible for driving a rapidly growing subscription business along with planning and managing marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for candidates with previous experience within marketing and sales within educational publishing who are looking to move up into a more senior role.
- Manage and train the sales and marketing team.
- Develop a good knowledge of the international schools market and grow international interest.
- Create sales and marketing plans ensuring that monthly and annual targets are met.
- Agree sales and marketing budgets with the Managing Director
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within educational publishing.
- Previous experience in a sales management role involving online subscriptions is highly desirable.
- Able to run direct marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage and train the marketing and sales team.
- Excellent communication, IT, and mentoring skills.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.