We have a great opening for a Marketing Assistant to join a prestigious professional organisation in central London, working in their publishing division. This is a varied role and you’ll work across the full marketing spectrum and with a mix of internal and external stakeholders. Based in lovely offices in central London with good company benefits, this is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in publishing and is looking to pursue a career in marketing.
- Create marketing materials, such as flyers, ads, posters
- Use email, web and social media to promote publications
- Liaise with authors, editors, librarians and sales staff
- Maintain stock on the online bookshop
- Assist with events and conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Relevant marketing experience, ideally in a publishing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills
Early applications will be prioritised
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.