We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a dynamic open-access medical journal publisher based in central London.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase subscriber and client engagement
- Create online marketing campaigns, working with key stakeholders to meet goals
- Liaise with the media and other parties to ensure effective communication of their message
- Support internal departments with additional marketing requirements
- Contribute to and support marketing opportunities
Experience / skills required:
- Experience and examples of marketing for a specific purpose / activity
- Ability to develop and support campaigns and manage strategy
- A keen interest in marketing, the latest trends and formulae for success
- Ability to problem solve and stay calm under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Marketing-related field
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.