Are you a creative and hard-working candidate looking to get into publishing? Would you like to work on marketing campaigns for award-winning books on arts and crafts?
Our client, an amazing, family-owned publisher of arts, crafts and textile books based in Tunbridge Wells is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to assist and support the Marketing team. This is the perfect role for an artistic person with strong social media/blogging skills, and who is happy to create eye-catching marketing material through Adobe.
- Creating copies for AI's and marketing purposes
- Sending information and blurbs to magazines, reviewers and press contacts
- Creating press releases
- Researching bloggers, reviewers, influencers and market trends
- Assisting with the development of social media pages and creation of content
- Updating bibliographic information on the system
- Creating product pages for Amazon A++
- Helping with the organisation of trade and consumer shows, and attending relevant events
- Assisting with the creation of trade catalogues
The ideal candidate will either be a Marketing/Publicity candidate or have some industry knowledge gained through an internship or equivalent. You will have experience of writing copies and using databases and be visually creative in producing promotional material.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to gain knowledge of the publishing industry and is interested in joining a friendly team, where people are truly passionate about crafts. InDesign would be beneficial, but is not essential.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to get in touch!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS (http://www.btbs.org/) offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development.