A forward-thinking, EdTech / digital Education publishing company based in London is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team! This is a permanent role, initially remote - where you'll be given all the support you need - with a view to there being flexibility to work some of the week from home once their central London office has opened.
The Marketing Assistant will play a crucial role in supporting the Marketing team with both online and offline marketing responsibilities and digital marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and other stakeholders in the marketing and content teams to help support the creation and successful implementation of mixed-marketing activity. Responsibilities may include:
- Working on lead generation campaigns and nurturing automations
- Owning and managing the social media calendar and strategy through data collection and analysis
- Writing copy for emails, social media posts and other marketing collateral
- Writing and designing fortnightly newsletters
- Ensuring user data is clean and clean up if needed
- Using email communications to improve usage and retention
- Creating website marketing pages and maintaining the website as and when required
- Creating marketing visuals (training provided)
- Assisting with the organisation of online events and follow-ups
- Gathering and analysing data and supporting the team in building marketing strategies
- Assisting with the production of monthly marketing reports
The ideal Marketing Assistant will:
- Be able to demonstrate a good amount of office (or equivalent) administration and/or marketing experience, combined with strong digital marketing skills or the potential to acquire those skills.
- Have impeccable English skills and be able to write high-quality copy
- Have good organisation and planning skills and proficiency in G Suite tools or ability and willingness to learn these tools. Knowledge of any relevant digital marketing tools, such as Activecampaign, Wordpress or Hootsuite, would be beneficial
- Demonstrate excellent communication and attention to detail, as well as a genuine interest in Education
- Be enthusiastic about learning and growing as a marketer
- Be a reliable team worker and keen to roll up their sleeves to support their team as well as other colleagues
- Be numerate and able to demonstrate a logical approach.
- Have a collaborative, professional approach, and strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Be able to show initiative, self-motivate and manage their own time to meet targets and deadlines
In return our client offers an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to kick-start a career with a well-established, fast growing EdTech company with an inspiring mission, and a valuable social impact.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.