Are you a creative and organised Marketing professional looking for your next role? Our client is an independently owned Illustration and Literary Agency based in London, and they are looking for a Marketing Associate to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, friendly team and make an impact.
Marketing Associate Key duties:
- Create marketing campaigns and blogs
- Pitch new ideas and report on results
- Manage company social media accounts and update artist portfolios
- Liaise closely with internal and external teams to maximise opportunities
- Ensure all client contacts are up-to-date and coordinate hard copy mail outs
Marketing Associate Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing, writing and design experience within book publishing
- Experience of social media management and using content management systems
- Proactive with excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- A strong knowledge of MS Office and the ability to multitask effectively
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.