Our client is a leading publisher of academic books and journals with offices worldwide. They are now looking for Marketing Communications Executive to join their Library Marketing team. You will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns to generate leads, drive sales and raise brand awareness.
- Plan, implement and oversee all aspects of email campaigns
- Test campaigns to ensure a continual improvement on strategies, monitor competitor activity
- Carry out digital advertising campaigns, using social media channels in cross promotions
- Coordinate marketing collateral
- Work closely with colleagues, preparing and leading presentations to inform other teams on activity
Experience / skills required:
- Previous knowledge of planning and implementing email marketing and digital advertising campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and expectations
- Ability to work independently and an aptitude for problem solving
- Basic knowledge of HTML
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.