A prestigious award-winning Academic publisher is looking for two Marketing Communications Executives to join their Open Access team! These roles will be reporting into the Marketing Manager, and support the development and implementation of email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Communications Executives will be:
- Looking after all aspects of email campaigns from scheduling through to copywriting and editing, and finally implementation and analysis
- Developing and delivering complex email campaigns to drive awareness for key OA titles, using Dreamweaver and HTML templates
- Testing campaigns and working to continually improve email marketing activities
- Carrying out research and analysis across campaign related data to improve engagement levels
- Monitoring competitor marketing activity
This is a fantastic marketing opportunity for someone keen to get involved in all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. Our client is looking for team players who have experience with end to end email marketing campaigns and knowledge of HTML and email templates.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.