Our client, a leading academic publisher in central London, is looking for 2 x Marketing Communications Executive to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work the Open Access team and will develop, manage, implement, analyse and report on email marketing and digital advertising campaigns. Initially, you will be working remotely until their London office reopens with some flexibility for remote working once restrictions are lifted.
What you'll have:
- Develop, build and implement email and digital advertising campaigns to help drive submission, usage and awareness
- Oversee all aspects of campaigns including scheduling, data selection, copywriting and reporting
- Carry out research and test campaigns to ensure strategies are continually improved and accurate
- Keep up-to-date with competitor marketing activity
- Work closely with internal colleagues, building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
What you'll be doing:
- Experience of planning, implementing and measuring email and digital advertising campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
Closing date: Thursday 17th June at 9am
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or on 020 3574 4431.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.