We're looking for a technical marketing comms professional to take on this Marketing Communications Manager role with a fantastic academic publisher based in London. In this exciting position, you will be working end to end on marketing strategies aimed at researchers using omnichannel marketing techniques and taking ownership of a newly launched automation platform.
The role can be largely remote working, with occasional visits to the office for team building and important meetings. You will be collaborating with a global marketing team partly based in the US.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a marketing strategy in line with journal goals in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
- Utilising the marketing platform's automation tools and making recommendations on how to best utilise features
- Researching niche scientific topics to develop targeted, customer-centric marketing approaches
- Copywriting and proofreading engaging marketing content
- Analysing campaign performance, sharing insights with stakeholders, and making recommendations to increase the effectiveness of campaign strategy
We're looking for someone who has experience working on automated marketing campaigns, preferably within publishing, and who will have a clear understanding of the customer journey. This is a great role for someone with marketing automation experience and an interest in new marketing technologies to put it to the test in a supportive team environment which makes an impact within scientific research communities. If this sounds like you, get in touch for more information!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.