A world renowned academic publisher is expanding their Marketing team and is seeking a new Marketing Database Analyst to provide data and segmentation system expertise that will enable the Academic Marketing team to effectively target customers and prospects for their campaigns. This position can be fully remote within the UK, so it's a fantastic opportunity for a marketing data specialist looking to work entirely from home!
In this role, your contributions will enable this incredible publishing organisation to harness the power of analytics making a significant impact on their success. You will create user-friendly reports, and drive customer-focused analysis and insights, while also cultivating a data-driven culture within the team.
Duties will also include:
- Customer Segmentation Tools - serve as business owner and subject matter expert for customer/audience segmentation tools, including Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management (OCM) and MasterVision (MV) systems
- Party Data - develop and leverage knowledge of customer/prospect data, marketing databases, and data privacy regulations while contributing to data integration and other data work
- Analytics - conduct regular and ad hoc analysis to deliver actionable insights related to party data as well as segmentation tools and approaches
- Reporting - create and maintain reports and dashboards on a regular basis
- Communication - clearly and effectively communicate/present reporting, analysis, insights, best practices, and guidance to stakeholders
- Project Management - effectively manage assigned projects, including reports/dashboards and projects in the customer data and analytics value streams
analysis and visualisation tools such as Excel, Tableau, SQL, and Python and knowledge of how to cleanse and prepare data , work with customer databases and translate data into actionable recommendations.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.