A prestigious professional membership organisation based in central London is recruiting a Marketing Executive to join their team on a fixed-term maternity cover contract position. You will lead generating marketing activities to promote brand awareness and loyalty.
- Attend key networking events to raise company profile and keep aware of current trends
- Write proactive and reactive content to communicate with the company audience and manage e-campaigns
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service and product communication
- Measure engagement and ROI
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Experience / skills required:
- Previous sales and / or marketing experience is essential
- Excellent data input and administration skills
- Strong negotiating and communications skills
- Proactive with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel when necessary
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.