If you are looking to expand your marketing skills and experience in a role where you will use the full marketing mix, this could be the next step in your marketing career. We have a super new Marketing Executive with a leading publishing organisation who are looking for a motivated candidate with great marketing skills.
Working within this busy, friendly Marketing team, this role will fulfil a number of specific responsibilities to support campaigns and objectives as defined by the Marketing Manager. The aim of this role is to support the marketing team to maximise revenue, customer engagement and awareness of the company’s products and services. A broad and varied marketing role, where ample training will also be given where required.
Some key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Creating marketing campaigns to deliver on business objectives, with a focus on Academic Journals and Books.
- Supporting the wider marketing team with the delivery of elements of defined campaigns, on and offline, utilising the full marketing mix.
- Working with team members to support design, collation, production and mailing of key collateral, including writing of materials as required.
- Tracking budget spend and ROI.
- Attending exhibitions and assisting at various shows and conferences when required.
- This is a great role to develop your marketing experience with a publishing environment and the successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent, be highly organised, self-motivated and confident. You will have proven marketing experience, preferably gained in an academic environment, but this is not essential, with experience of digital and direct marketing.
- You will be able to effectively prioritise and manage a challenging workload and work on your own initiative with excellent attention to detail along with strong copywriting and proofreading skills.If you are ambitious and are looking for a new role that you can develop and make your own then we would love to hear from you.
- For further information please send us your CV and salary expectations.