An independent trade publisher is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team based in Oxford. This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Marketing professional to join a bright and friendly team and work across a well-established range of titles.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to help drive sales and increase profit
- Brief and coordinate with colleagues on all promotional materials
- Write engaging and persuasive marketing copy
- Manage and build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organise and attend relevant events and conventions in the UK and abroad
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience within book publishing
- Knowledge of the current marketing landscape; including advertising, direct mail, publicity, catalogues, promotions and digital marketing
- Good copywriting, proof reading and project management skills
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task effectively
- A passion for and knowledge of military history
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.