An exciting opportunity has come up for a full time Marketing Executive to join an award-winning publisher of early educational materials, based in Chigwell, Essex. The role sits amongst a friendly, supportive team, and offers an excellent working environment and opportunity for building a long-lasting marketing career in publishing.
As Marketing Executive, your key responsibilities include:
- Responding to marketing requests from customers around the world
- Updating & maintaining the CRM system
- Co-ordinating & executing regular communication to key markets to include: retail, wholesalers, educational distributors, overseas distributors and trainers
- Managing updates to the website
- Managing social media channels to extend reach with teachers, parents & suppliers around the world
- Maintaining & updating product information online
- Co-ordinating professional development / teacher training schedule
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, and must be self-motivated, a quick learner and someone who thrives under pressure. A customer-focused approach, as well as great communication and organisation skills are key, and the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships. Previous experience in publicity, marketing, promotions or advertising, ideally in publishing or a closely related field would be advantageous, as would someone with a genuine interest and passion for the education of children.
Please get in touch ASAP for further information.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.