A leading international Academic & STM Publisher is looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Executive to join their team. Based in central London, you will help to promote world leading titles for the EMEA market.
- Manage key subjects and territories and oversee sales and marketing activities
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and leading projects
- Organise promotional activities including direct and email marketing and marketing collateral
- Coordinate conferences and international book fairs, manage social media content
- Present ideas and strategies to the marketing and sales team
Experience / skills required:
- Proven STM or Academic publishing experience
- Team management and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and a motivated team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 574 442931
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.